Friday, January 20, 2006

Typing one handed


This trick is not as fun as riding a bike one handed on a suuny spring afternoon. Typing one handed means that I have a heavy 7-month old boy in my other hand/arm who refuses to sleep anywhere but on me. I know, some of you would love to cuddle up with a baby and relax. I do love it from time to time but not when it's for every nap. AHHHH. Jonas, my 7-month old has broncitis and an ear infection so my week has been lacking lots of sleep. I can safely say at least 1.5 nights have past without me sleeping. Oh, but it's all worth it. I knew this is what it was like and I still decided to go forth with having a 2nd child and I'll probably forget all the misery and decide to have number 3 and possibly 4.

1 comment:

Cristina said...

BINGO was fun tonight- I can still smell the Cologne ala American Legion. Funny how it smells just like cigarrettes and creepy old people.

I was thinking of going to make myself a sandwich- you want half?

Ha!