Monday, January 07, 2008

It's lovely out today.

The sun is shining and it's about 40 degrees. I feel like I should be "spring cleaning" and not wearing a coat when I go outside.

This wednesday is the big ultrasound. Wish us luck.

Here are some new pictures of the kiddies. Enjoy.


Hannah's the one with a her hair up and giving a good pose for the camera.

This is Jonas in one of his Christmas gifts. Halloween costumes make great Christmas gifts. Especially when you can get them for 90% off the day after Halloween.

3 comments:

Bridget said...

The Halloween costume idea is stellar!

donna said...

Those are great pictures of your kids! And I like your blog's new look :-)

Unknown said...

It is great to have you back. How did the ultrasound go. I am totally interested in any clothes, let me know before you start selling them. I will buy them from you in a heart beat!! I cannot believe you are due on Mother's day, Did you plan that??!! J/K! Keep posting!