Monday, March 13, 2006

Therapy for Life

I have been riding a major emotional rollercoaster the last few days. I go through the whole emotional wheel within a few hours. Why? I'm not sure but I can probably pin-point it to a few factors:

1. The season changing. It seems I always do this sort of thing this time of year.
2. My brother's situation just sucks. I often find myself pondering the past and future of his life and so many emotions build up that I feel like a I could throw-up.
3. And finally...yes...PMSing.

But I do have a few therapies that I have always used in my life that I did turn to today. I played piano for a good 45 minutes. This always make me feel better...whether I sounded good or not. Also, I cleaned out a bunch of closets and went through our clothes. Cleaning has always been a therapy for me...why? I don't have a clue. But there is satisfaction in looking at something that's all neat, clean, and orderly.

So, since it is officially Spring next week. Here's to all the Spring Cleaning!

2 comments:

donna said...

I agree that cleaning can be good therapy. Uncluttering especially. I need to do it much more though. I seem to keep throwing things in the bottom of my closet.

donna said...

hey megan- what are you up to?