Thursday, June 01, 2006

To-NOW

The children and I went on one of our many trips to my favorite store today...Target. We made our first pool purchase of the season. We got Jonas a little pool with an umbrella over it so the sun doesn't get him too much. Hannah got a larger pool with a slide on either side of it. The whole pool contraption is shaped like a dinosaur. I wish we had cool pools like that when we were little.

So, this afternoon David and I were getting the pool out and looking at what all has to be done to get it ready. Hannah was requesting to swim in the pool immediatly. David and I both tried our darnedest to explain that the water won't be ready until tomorrow. Hannah wasn't satisfied with that answered and said, "I don't want to wait till tomorrow. I want to swim to-now."

You gotta love the ingenuity of the to-now word. David and I held our giggles as best we could but sometimes you just can't help but laugh at the little ones.

4 comments:

donna said...

That's great- I'm totally going to start using that.....to-NOW!

Cristina said...

Seriously, that is so cute!
Did Matthew help you come up with a design for your church at Quick Signs? I'm so sorry I couldn't do it for you this week. Matthew only gives me about 5 minutes till he takes over again. His paperwork is crazy right now (and he discovered this week that his passport expired- doh).

meganleah said...

Cristina,

We met with Matthew on Friday afternoon and I gave him the stuff to get a design. I haven't heard from him yet but I'm excited to see what he makes up.

How is the paperwork stuff going?

Cristina said...

blech- that's all I have to say about that.